Best work knee pads
Safety while working is one of the most crucial aspects you need to concern yourself with. A knee injury is not something to joke around with, which is why you need to take all precautions to preserve their well-being, especially if you are not 20 anymore. Apparently, there are some jobs that put you at risk for knee injuries, which is why you need to invest in a good pair of knee pads.
Knee pads started as safety equipment for different sports, such a volleyball or mountain biking. You can see why those people are so concerned with their knees. One, they can get seriously injured because of their occupation, and two, they would not be able to do what they love if they get hurt. If you think about it, does this not apply to everyone? If you like your job in flooring, for example, do you not want to protect your knees because an injury may stop you from doing what you like? Of course, you do.
Who can use work knee pads?
While the short answer is anyone who needs to stay on their knees or have they knees exposed to danger. However, to be more specific (maybe you can relate better,) here are a few occupations that require the use of work knee pads.
- Construction workers – not all construction jobs require you to stay on your knees, but roofing and flooring do. They are just two examples, but I bet there are a few more. If you go to work and sit a few hours on your knees every day of the week, you risk suffering from chronic knee pain, and that will lower the quality of life. You will sleep, eat, and work with that pain, and that cannot be good. A pair of work knee pads can prevent that from happening, so you should definitely buy a pair.
- Gardners – this may come as a surprise to you, but gardening requires you on your knees. It is true that you do not have to stay like that for too long, but from time to time, you need to bend the knees in the dirt. A pair of work knee pads not only will keep your knees safe and cozy, but it will also leave you clean at the end of the gardening session.
- House cleaners – when you have a job that requires you to make the floors squeaky clean, some work down your knees may be necessary. I know that there is equipment that can do that for you, but not all people can afford that. Also, nothing can beat a good old-fashioned scrub. The idea is pretty much the same. You put on the knee pads, and they will keep your knees pain-free.
- Plumbers and electricians – whenever I call the plumber, he is always on his knees, no matter what he is fixing. If you are a plumber as well, a pair of work knee pads can save your knees from suffering. You will be more comfortable while you fi those pipes. The same goes for electricians. They may not be on their knees as much as plumbers, but still.
I bet that you can come up with some other jobs that require working on your knees. It is not so uncommon. People should protect their knees. I could go as far as saying that knees are replaceable these days, but nobody actually wants to go through all that when a pair of work knee pads go for $25.
How to choose the best work knee pads?
Since the internet is full or such products, it may be a bit difficult to find a product that suits you. Another problem may be the fact that you have no idea what to look at, which is more common than you think. That is why I made a list you need to consider before you buy a pair of work knee pads. Follow these simple specifications, and you should be able to make the right decision.
- Soft-shell vs. hard-shell – when you browse online, you will notice that some models have a soft shell, while others have a hard shell. You may be wondering which one is better. In my opinion, the choice is pretty straightforward. Soft-shell work knee pads are pretty good. They will do some good, and they are a lot cheaper than the hard-shell counterpart. However, the hard-shell work knee pads are very efficient in protecting your knees. You will barely feel the ground under you, which is what you want ultimately. Don’t you?
- Foam vs. gel – this is yet another factor that you need to consider. Some models are constructed with memory foam, which is very healthy for your knees. It provides support and comfort. However, there is something else that is even better, if that is even possible. I am talking about gel. Do you know what is even better than that? Both. You will find some work knee pads with gel core and foam cushioning. Let me tell you that a pair of those will make you feel like your knees are sitting on a cloud.
- Comfortable straps – the shell is located only on the front, for obvious reasons. The pad is held on your knees by straps. While the pads come on top of your pants, you still feel them at the back of your knees. Unless you find a pair with the most comfortable straps. There is no way of telling if that is the case with the product you may want, but you could read some work knee pads reviews online to check that out. Lucky for you, a lot of people leave reviews on things they bought. Why work knee pads be any different?
- Non-slip feature – when you are working on sleek surfaces, you need a pair of work knee pads that will keep you fixed in place, so to speak. In such cases, soft-shell knee pads are basically useless because you would slide right off. However, lucky for you, most hard-shell models come with an anti-slip feature on the caps. The same feature will also prevent you from scratching sensitive surfaces.
- Overall construction – focusing on just the shell is not right, which is why you need to look at the product in its entirety. The fabric needs to be durable, the stitching resistant, and the buckles convenient to use. And let’s not forget about comfort.
What are the best work knee pads?
If you are in the market for the best work knee pads, you have come to the right place. I searched and found three of the best such products so that you do not have too. They all have excellent reviews online. Thousands of people already bought them and declared themselves more than satisfied with their use. I think you will too.
NoCry Professional Knee Pads
The NoCry work knee pads are sure to make your life easier and your knees more comfortable whether you work in roofing, carpentry, as a mechanic, construction or you like to garden and keep tour knees pain-free. They are very easy to adjust for a tight and secure fit. The flexible neoprene and the ergonomic design will keep your knees safe the entire day. Also, the pads are equipped with a quick-release system that will make putting them on and taking them off very fast.
These work knee pads are designed to keep your knees safe and comfortable. They feature a soft gel core and durable EVA foam padding cushion. The shield (cap) is made of heavy-duty thick poly that will protect you against cuts and scrapes on any surface you may be working on. You can use them both at home and while you are on the job.
The rest of the knee pads from NoCry is made of heavy-duty nylon thread that ensures long-lasting use. Plus, the 600D polyester mesh helps with the product’s breathability. All the things mentioned above are guaranteed to save you from the horrible pain that can be inflicted by activities that require you to stay on your knees. I am sure that you will like these knee pads very much.
Gorilla Black Ultimate Working Man’s Bundle Knee Pads
The work knee pads from Gorilla Black is another product that I think you will find most useful. However, this one is more like a working kit. Besides receiving the two knee pads, you will also get a magnetic wristband with super strong magnets and a useful LED headlight. The magnets can hold your tools while you are working. It is a nice bonus.
Focusing on the knee pads alone, these two are made of premium memory foam padding, but it also features layered gel that ensures maximum comfort. The 600D polyester exterior is shock absorbent, which means that you can work on hard surfaces such as concrete, and you would still fell like on grass.
As for the other parts of these knee pads, the straps are made of breathable neoprene, and they have an ergonomic design. That reduces both pain and fatigue. Discomfort is an unknown term for this product. Also, the caps are made to adhere to smooth surfaces so that you do not slip while working. You would be surprised how many accidents can happen like that.
Minor Miracle Home Solutions Professional Knee Pads
Last but definitely not least, the work knee pads from Minor Miracle Home Solutions is yet another product that is guaranteed to keep your knees safe and healthy. You can use them for gardening, cleaning, flooring, construction, and on any other job that may put some pressure on your knees. Just wear these, and your knees will be grateful. The ergonomic design and the breathable mesh will make your knees as comfortable as possible.
The manufacturer used the best materials to produce these work knee pads. The core is made of soft gel that is encased in durable EVA foam padding cushion. Whether you stay with your knees on grass, dirt or concrete, your knees will never be able to tell the difference. They will be kept from pain no matter.
The comfort and stability are also ensured by the adjustable straps and slips. You just need to criss-cross them, and they will stay secure on your knees all day long. The non-slip caps will keep you in place, but they will protect the surface as well, they are non-abrasive. The company is so sure of their product that if you do not like them, you can get a full refund. However, I am sure that is not the case, and if you do decide to buy this pair, I am sure you are going to enjoy it.
It is pretty tough to choose from three excellent products. However, my number one recommendation is the Gorilla Black Ultimate Working Man’s Bundle Knee Pads. They are of the highest quality, they are comfortable and easy to put on and take off, and as a bonus, you will get a wristband with magnets that can hold nails, screws, and other metal pieces for you. I think they are the best work knee pads on the market. They are inexpensive too.
If you have never tried a pair of work knee pads, you have no idea what you are missing. They truly are miracle workers for your knees. The existing pain will go away, and you will not be getting a new one. All you have to do is choose a pair that suits you best. One of the products above will accomplish that, and I can guarantee that no matter which product you go for, you will be happy with your choice. Click here to buy on Amazon
- The Hidden Treasure of Knee Pads Construction
- Confidential Facts About Best Gel Knee Pads Only the Experts Know Exist
- The Ugly Side of Pro Knee Pads
- Hinged Knee Pads for Work – an in Depth Anaylsis on What Works and What Doesn’t
- Top Knee Pad for Pain Reviews!
- The Hinged Knee Pads Cover Up
- The Advantages of Leather Knee Pads
- Top Professional Flooring Knee Pads Reviews!
- Why Everyone Is Talking About Good Knee Pads and What You Must Do
- The Quintessential Manual to Best Knee Pads for Construction
- Choosing Good Tile Knee Pads
- Heavy Duty Knee Pads Help!
- Introducing Knee Pads for Sale
- The Importance of Roofing Knee Pads
- Best Knee Pads for Flooring Work Guide
- What Absolutely Everyone Is Saying About Industrial Knee Pads and What You Should be Doing
- The Ultimate Best Knee Pads for Tiling Trick
- Best Knee Pads Ideas
- One of the Most Overlooked Options for Knee Pads for Construction
- The Insider Secret on Gardening Knee Pads Discovered
- The Basic Facts of Most Comfortable Knee Pads
- The Unusual Mystery Into Knee Guard
- How to Choose Knee Pads Work
- The Appeal of Work Trousers with Knee Pads
- Powerful Tips for Knee Protector You Can Use Starting Today
- Who Else Is Misleading Us About Gel Knee Pads for Work?
- Most Noticeable Construction Knee Pads
- Up in Arms About Best Knee Pads for Work?
- Life, Death, and Best Knee Pads for Flooring
- Key Pieces of Flooring Knee Pads
- The Rise of Gel Knee Pads
- Surprising Info About Best Knee Pads Unveiled
- Magical Answers to Work Knee Pads Discovered
- Whatever They Told You About Knee Pads for Work Is Dead Wrong…And Here’s Why
- A Secret Weapon for Knee Pads